Tuesday 26 January 2010

thinking of you


I decided to be brave and use cardstock from the bold brights range on this card. As I haven't yet got any inks from this range I used Old olive, so saffron and chocolate chip.
The greens are glorious green for the base and gable green for the central panel.
I have used the funky forest stamp wheel in old olive on the whisper white card. I used the stampin' around wheel guide to get a straight edge to this.
The border punch has been used along the bottom of the gable green card and I used the piercing tool to put a hole into each scallop. I then threaded through gold elastic cord and secured at the back using sticky tape. The piercing tool and mat was also used at the top of the card to give balance.
The ribbon is 1/2"old olive grosgrain. Again bow practice!!!
I also used the trendy trees stamp set to stamp out some trees using the stamp-a-ma-jig to make sure the truck was in the correct position. These were then cut out and layered onto the card using dimensionals.
The sentiment has been stamped out using the stamp-a-ma-jig again to align and attached to the card using two brads.

1 comment:

  1. That is lovely Caroline, you have used the colours very nicely.

    ReplyDelete