Sunday 10 January 2010

Follow your heart


Anyone who knows me, knows that purple is one of my favourite colours, so with that in mind I have made the above card. I have used Eggplant, lovely lilac and whisper white card stock. The central panel of whisper white has been stamped using the pocket silhouettes stamp set again with perfect plum and pale plum ink. The sentiment comes from whimiscal words which is yours FREE if you buy £45 pounds worth of stampin up items. I have punched out the sentiment using the square scallop punch. All the edges of the whisper white card stock have been edged with perfect plum using a dauber.
To give the card texture I have edged the eggplant cardstock with the eyelet border punch and defined the top two corners using the paper piercing tool. (the photo does not show this too clearly as the cardstock is dark).
My SNAIL, sticky strip, dimensionals and daubers have been used throughout the making of this card.
This card is so versitile as you will be able to re-create time and time again using different colours and sentiments.

1 comment:

  1. Again another lovely card. Not sure where you've finding the time to come up with all of these. Looking forward to my workshop on 5th February 2010

    ReplyDelete