Friday 8 January 2010

Friend to Friend

The above card has been made using cardstock from the soft subtles range. The card base is certainly celery with mellow moss and whisper white layered on top. I have used the eyelet border punch to add some texture along the bottom and also to give definition to the central panel.
I have used the small wheel stampin around handle with the cupcakes stamp as a background on the central panel. It has been stamped using so saffron ink. The cake stamp is also in so saffron ink and has been cut out using the oval scallop punch. I have water coloured in the three cupcakes using certainly celery from the stampin write markers and a water colour brush.
The edges of all the whisper white card have been slightly marked with always artichoke ink and a dauber. The sentiment comes from the pocket silhouettes stamp set and has been cut out with the word window punch.
As always I have used my SNAIL and dimensionals. If you would like to purchase any of the materials I have used please get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment