Friday 8 January 2010

Fabulous Friend

I really felt the creative juices were flowing when I started this one. My hubby was lucky that I made time to cook him some supper. I didn't want to stop.....
I have used the same cardstock as before but have slightly edged the whisper white card with so saffron ink this time and used always artichoke with the stamp sets. This time to add texture to the card I have used the scallop border punch and used the paper piercing tool to define each scallop. This tool has also been used to make a feature of each of the top corners of the card.
The stamp sets that I used for this card were pocket silhouettes and oval all. I think you will be seeing much more of these stamp sets as I try them out different designs and colours.
To bring out the so saffron ink colour I have added a strip of 1/2 " grosgrain ribbon in so saffron.
As always I have used my SNAIL, daubers and sticky strip. All of the above ingredients can be purchased from the stampin up catalogue please contact me if you would like any help in doing so.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Caroline, Pocket Silhouettes is a great set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovey Caroline, the colours look really delicate.

    ReplyDelete