Thursday 7 January 2010

Its here ready and waiting for you

Gini as promised here is a picture of your goodies waiting to be played with.

At 9.30 this morning a lovely man from UPS arrived at my door with my Stampin'up order that I placed as soon as sale-a-bration started. I have had fun sorting out my orders and looking at all the free gifts I received as a hostess. It really is worth hosting a party. I am spoilt for choice now and don't know what to do first.

I am snowed in at home like lots of other people and trying to keep the kids entertained and feed and hopefully am going to start trying out my new toys. I will show you my achievements soon.

2 comments:

  1. Caroline, lucky you, my UPS man didn't arrive again today, package has been re-scheduled for delivery yet again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline, thank you for risking life and limb and delivering these to me on Friday.

    ReplyDelete