Friday 15 January 2010

Play Time

Firstly I apologise for the quality of the above. I have tried to show all the details of the flowers but it doesn't do the finish product justice. Jo and I stamped out the flower using whisper white ink and then used a dauber to rub in the stampin pastels. Once the base colour was on we choose a colour to blend with that, then left us with a two tone effect. Around the edges we used the whisper white pastel. BUT we still hadn't finished we then took another stamp ffrom the set and added it, using the stamp-a-ma-jig and black stazon ink.
My challenge from jo is to now use these flowers in a card making project.
The stamps used above came from the greenhouse garden set. We used an assortment of pastel colours and a dauber.

The present on the side was stamped using my stampin' write markers and a blender pen (new for me as I haven't used before).

No comments:

Post a Comment