Sunday 10 January 2010

All those blues!!!!


I thought a card in blue would mirror my mood today. We had a frozen washing machine yesterday that decided to pump never ending gallons of water out, whilst no-one was home. A more prepared person would have turned off the water to the machine the previous day when they realised that the water pipes had frozen. Let me tell you I learnt the hard way. Its been snowing hard here this morning and I am thinking please don't let the schools be closed tomorrow.
Well I decided to look on split coast stampers for some inspiration and found a variation of this card by ladybug 91743. I have used not quite navy, bodering blue and whisper white cardstock. The paper and ribbon were found in my old craft box. I have doted the border of the not quite navy card stock with a white gel pen. The sentiment has come from the say it with scallops stamp set and been punched out with the scallop square punch and attached with dimensionals. I have used not quite navy ink with the stamp. Simples......

2 comments:

  1. Think this card is lush!!! Don't beat yourself up about the washing machine, if there was a 'god' it wouldn't have happened in the first place!.. And guess what I am also praying the schools will be open tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm with you on the school's thingy, my son has said he will actually be glad to get back to school (only so that he can see his friends of course, nothing to do with the school work, ha ha!!!)

    Lovely card Caroline x

    ReplyDelete