Wednesday 27 January 2010

Inspiring Inkin Challenge 19 (a sketch challenge)


This is my creation for the latest inspiring inkin challenge which can be found at http://www.inspiringinkinchallenges.blogspot.com/.
The main card body is basic grey cardstock, then not quite navy, bashful blue and bashful blue 1/2" stripped ribbon.
I chose to use the happy moments stamp set and used the presents stamp. I stamped this onto whisper white card using my marker pens and then onto some DP from the bella bleu range and cut out and layered onto the original stamp to give a 3d effect using dimensionals.
I used the sentiment from one of the other sale-a-bration sets (whimsical words) I love the font on this set.
My blender pens were also used for the top present together with brilliant blue ink. This ink was also brushed around the outer edge of the whisper white card using daubers.

4 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch Caroline, you will have to link form the other blog so everyone knows you have done it!! Love how you have used the design papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Caroline. I love the Bella Bleu for the presents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colour combo Caroline! Thanks for taking part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete