Wednesday 13 January 2010

chalkboard techniques idea 2


Snow put paid to work today as my youngest was yet again on a "snow day" so whilst looking after her and friend for the morning I decided to try my hand at another chalkboard card. I love the way the black stands out against the range of purples and lilac. I have used that pocket silhouette stamp set again (I love it). The technique was the same as yesterday's post I have just used different inks and cardstock. For a change I stamped the central whisper white panel using the jumbo stamp handle.

Cardstock : Orchid opulence, Lovely Lilac, Whisper white and black.

Inks: Whisper white and Perfect plum

Pastels: Perfect plum and Old olive.

Ribbon: 1/4" Elegant eggplant

adhesives: Tombow and dimensionals

Accessories: scallop square punch, scallop border punch, jumbo stamp handle with its beautiful stamp and paper piercing tool and mat.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Caroline, have you added your link on the challenge blog?

    ReplyDelete