Tuesday 26 January 2010

Pretty purple flowers



Again I have used Pale plum and perfect plum cardstock and inks from the soft subtles range of colours.
I have used its a beautiful thing stamp set and used the stamp- a - ma-jig to layer over the second image. This tool is a must when looking to achieve this effect. I then cut out the flowers and layered them onto the central panel using my dimensionals.
I have used the paper peircing tool and mat to create a stitched look all around the card.
The sentiment is stamped onto whisper white card and layered again with dimensionals onto the oval punches. (sentiment from pocket silhouette stamp set)
I used two black brads to balance the card and a bow using elegant eggplant ribbon. (I have been practising my bows today) Kerry made them look so easy last night at her monday card class!
I used the eyelet border punch along the bottom central panel.
The sentiment inside the card comes from the whimiscal words stamp set which is yours FREE if you spend £45 or over from the current stampin'UP! catalogue.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky thing having a day to be creative and what some lovely cards you have come up with, love those colours!

    ReplyDelete