Saturday 16 January 2010

a few words

Sorry that there are no new cards to view today. I have been along to our inkies team meeting today and have come back with lots of questions answered and loads and LOADS of new ideas.
I talked about stampin'up! when I collected my daughter from her cheerleading session today and have the possibility of 4 new ladies to join my monthly classes WOW and without too much effort just a smile.
Later I spent time looking at stampin'ups training events and arranging childcare cover as our Reading meeting is the same day as a cheerleading competition in Nottingham.
With all the paperwork out of the way I moved onto the more creative area and have decided on the make and takes for the 30th January. (just waiting for my UPS man to arrive with my new papers and then I can make some samples and post).
Just off too relax now with a drink........X

1 comment:

  1. Busy day Caroline ! Great news on your new ladies joining your classes too! I hope the UPS man gets to you soon!

    ReplyDelete