Friday 29 January 2010

Open Day !!!!!

Just a reminder to all my followers that my grand open day is tomorrow between 10-1 at St John's church in Churchdown Gloucester. (opp hare and hounds pub Parton Rd).

It would be lovely to see you all there. I have 3 make and takes as well as some novelty gifts and there will be a free prize door raffle.

Catalogues will be available to purchase for £3 (normally £4.95) together with my latest newsletter and booking forms for my thursday card classes.

See you there.......

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am so annoyed that I missed this event as I live justa round the corner. I only saw your advert this morning in the dentist, then checked and 'found' the one in the shop window poked right up in the corner and almost impossible to read.

    I am interested in the classes if theya re not full so will maybe give you a ring.

    ReplyDelete