Tuesday 26 January 2010

purple flowers




I have had a lovely day just crafting....This is unusual for me as there always seems to be something else that demands my attention.

This card combines the use of the perfect plum and pale plum cardstock and inks from the soft subtles range of colours.

First of all I stamped using perfect plum ink over the main body of the pale plum cardstock. The pretty flower came from Itty Bitty Buds hostess level 2 gift. I hadn't used this set before but I think it compliments the pocket silhouette set which I have used to stamp on the scallop squares and the sentiment. The background to the sentiment is inked with pale plum ink.

I used the eyelet border punch on the central panel of perfect plum and whisper white cardstock this gives a really pretty touch to the card.

The sentiment has been stamped and then punched out using the word window punch and then layered onto the oval punches using dimensionals.

1/4" Elegant eggplant ribbon has been wrapped around the middle of the card and secured with sticky tape.

Along the top of the central panel I have used my piercing mat and tool to create three squares to balance out the overall look of the card.

I have also included a photo of the inside panel of the card which has used the Itty Bitty Buds set and a stamp-a-ma-jig.

No comments:

Post a Comment