Thursday 8 April 2010

Stampers get together



Well three of us managed a get together today at mine and showcased each of our cards for men. Above are the two cards I made. The top card is a design by Kerry Timms and the bottom one by Georgina Summers. My idea was showcased on tuesday. I think we all had fun today including the 4 children who were in and out of the kitchen.
I must mention that sadly Jane Cutting was unable to join us this time and we did miss her. We are going to set another date and challenge so hopefully she will be with us next time. X (ps thank you for last night Jane).
The lovely driver from UPS also arrived this afternoon baring lots of goodies. Georgina and I spent a lovely hour in the garden sorting out orders and convincing my husband that it wasn't all for me......For anyone who placed an order with me at the beginning of the month I will be delivering tomorrow.
I hope to be able to show you some new goodies and ideas from our new mini catalogue over the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I am very jealous I couldn't be there!!! Lovely ideas though ladies, some great men cards to CASE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're lovely, had a busy week then honey?
    Thank you for my delivery.
    Will call soon

    ReplyDelete