Tuesday 27 April 2010

Challenge #25 A Colour Challenge


This is my entry for our latest team challenge that can be found here http://www.inspiringinkinchallenges.blogspot.com.
I decided to use up one of my left over card packs from a previous workshop, so you will have seen this design before, I have just added the extra requirements.
Our challenge was to use 3 different colours from one family and add check or gingham.
I have used Taken with Teal for my card base topped by very vanilla. The central 4 panels are YoYo Yellow, Green Galore, Tempting Turquiose and real Red (4 colours from the same family)
These are mounted on black cardstock.
I have used the Birthday Best stamp set and White craft ink to stamp each image. The photo does not do the image much justice it looks better on the original.
My touch of gingham comes in with the red 3/16" ribbon which runs through the centre of the card and is finished with a bow.
I hope you like my take on our latest challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card - thanks for taking part! Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This i slovely - a great way to use those left overs! Love the gingham bow as well. Thanks for joining in our challenge again Caroline!

    ReplyDelete