Saturday 3 April 2010

Black and White


Hi I can't believe tuesday was the last day that I posted. The week just seems to have flown by.
I have had fun crafting this week but just haven't had anything new to post and show you.
On tuesday I saw the lovely Jane Cutting and was able to play with a few things that I haven't got from Stampin Up although they are now on my wish list. (are you like me and dont try new things until someone has shown you how they work) well Jane showed me quite a few things so watch this space for as and when I purchase the items and post my lovely creations.
On wednesday I crafted with my friend Beth and she made a lovely easter basket and the colourful card using the colour panels and the trendy trees stamp set and all for FREE....she is going to host a workshop party for me in exchange. If you would like to do the same please get in touch.
On thursday I thought I was going to be able to have one last day to craft in peace before the children broke up from school. Well that went by the wayside as I had forgotten that the younger one had an inset day and all she wanted to know was what were we going to do on her day off!!!!
And lastly yesterday I thought gosh I haven't made my swaps yet for our team meeting which was this morning. I had my idea but things didn't quite work out as I had hoped so the above card is version two.
Recipe:
Cardstock: Black and whisper white
Inks: Black and craft whisper white
Stamp sets: Pick a petal and Trendy Trees
Embellishments: A black brad from the vintage Brads range
Adhesive: SNAIL and dimensionals
Each time we go to a team meeting we take swaps for each other, which then gives us new ideas to use in our classes and workshops.
I received some wonderful swaps today and will showcase some of them later.
All enjoy your easter break and I will blog to you all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment