Wednesday 14 April 2010

Getting messy!!!!!




Time seems to be flying by this school holiday and I have found it hard to find a quiet spot to craft in peace. However my friend Jo and I decided that today was the day and we were going to craft so this is what my table looked liked after we had been going for an hour. Last night I had the great idea to make 10 girls and 1 boy party bag for my daughters party on friday. (she is very excited and will be 9). So last night we had a family bike ride to Sainsbury's to buy some goodies to go in the bags. All fine except I hadn't ridden for about 30 years so needless to say a certain part of my body is in agony today......

Anyhow Jo and I had a production line going using the circle circus stamp set and the scallop circle punch together with the 1 1/4" and 1" and 3/4" circle punches.

For the girls bag we used Regal Rose, Pale Plum and Pixie Pink inkpads. I also made some confetti out of scraps of vellum using the Boho blossoms and 3 hearts punch.

For the boy we used Not quite Navy and Taken with Teal.

The cardstock used was an assortment of Whisper White and Very Vanilla.

We used SNAIL, Tombow and dimensionals to adhere together.

All the goodies were put into a small cello bag which was stapled at the top and then I used my crop-a-dile to make a hole, through which gold elastic thread, was threaded holding everything together. The top picture gives a nice view of the finished product.

Each party bag worked out at less than 40p what a bargain.....

No comments:

Post a Comment