Wednesday 28 April 2010

Left Overs!


A couple of months ago I used this same card base and colours for one of the projects at my card class.
This time round I used my Vintage Vogue and Sincere Salutations stamp sets to create a completely different card and use up some left over stock.
The flowers have been stamped using So saffron ink and then the edges were rolled on a ruby red inkpad. (Rock and Roll technique). These were then hand cut and the edges marked with a 2 way glue pen and dazzling diamonds glitter added for some sparkle...
The Chocolate Chip central panel has had the scallop edge border punch used along the bottom and , then on the whisper White layer I have punched out the corners using the 1/2" circle punch. The vine has been inked using old olive and the sentiment stamped in Chocolate Chip. I am pleased with the effect of glitter on this card and can see me using this more.
Pop by tomorrow for another left over!

No comments:

Post a Comment