Friday 23 April 2010

Rose Red again!!


I have made a card like this one for one of my ladies to attends my card class. The layout came from a sketch I found on mojo monday.
I have used Whisper White cardstock for the base followed by Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory, Rose Red and DSPs from the Rose Red series.
The sentiment comes from Vintage Labels which was available during Sale-a-Bration. This is the first time I have used this set but I love the image stamped with Rose Red ink. The label itself fitted nicely into the oval punch and is then layered onto the scallop oval.
Those buttons are yet again cardstock punched with the 1/4" circle punch and then applied with crystals effects. This is my thing of the moment.......
Well I am now mobile again and not really looking forward to going back to work on Monday. I have enjoyed the extra time at home crafting as you can tell from my increased posts, the housework is also all up to date!!! BLISS
My next post will show what my ladies achieved at Thursday's class.

No comments:

Post a Comment