Tuesday 6 April 2010

Man card challenge



Last saturday myself, Georgina Summers and Kerry Timms set ourselves a challenge for this thursday when we are having a couple of hours crafting together. We decided to each design a man card and then provide all the materials for each other to do the make and take.
We all seem to struggle with man cards so this will ensure we all put our thinking caps on and see what we each come up with. We are of course using our stampin up supplies for this challenge.
I have designed a card based on a template that I was shown by some other craft buddies last week. The card base is cut from one sheet of A4 paper that is cut 4" x 11" and then scored at 7cms, 14cms and 21cms. You need 2 pieces cut to these measurements and scored. When you adhered the two end panels of each card it will then fold as you see above and fit in a normal c6 envelope. I have then cut 8 panels of very vanilla cardstock at 9.5cms x 6.5cms.
I have used the trendy trees stamp set and birthday best together with pumpkin pie, chocolate chip, old olive and so saffron ink.
The edges have been daubered with chocolate chip.
Although I say so myself I am quite pleased with the end result......I hope the girls like it too.

2 comments:

  1. Smartie pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, looks lovely, better get my thinking cap on as nothing in the pipeline yet and running out of time!!

    ReplyDelete