Tuesday 20 April 2010

Birthday Best Stamp Set


Well the children went back to school yesterday so I treated myself to a day crafting, which will continue through the week as I am still without a car. It has almost been 10 days now but hopefully my windscreen should be replaced tomorrow between 1-6pm. The only good thing about not having the car is that I have been out less and spent less. (so Paul is happy). Not sure how happy Hannah has been about walking to and from school though.
Now you will have seen a similar card to the above one before on my post and I found some kits still to be used as they were left over from one of my workshops so I decided to adapt it slightly.
The card base is Taken with Teal and then layered with Very Vanilla, the edges have been distressed using the cutter tool and slightly daubered with Taken with Teal ink. I have used black cardstock and then layered each oblong with Real Red, YoYo Yellow, Green Galore and Tempting turquoise.
Two images were stamped from the Birthday Best Stamp set using the Craft white inkpad and the other two images were stamped from Trendy Trees using Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke and Taken with Teal inkpads.
The centre of the card has a button from the bold brights range and is tied with linen thread to finish it off card.

No comments:

Post a Comment