Tuesday 30 April 2013

Amanda's Quarterly Training and gifts

The 20th April saw our quarterly training meet in Hampshire with 25 other demonstrators.

I love this day, it's a long one but lots of fun and I come away feeling inspired.

Donna did the driving this time which was a nice change for me and when she picked up Emmanuelle and I she had made some lovely car treat bags for us both.

Here is mine



Everything we needed to survive the day.....

I had goody bags as well for Donna and Emmanuelle which included a decorated notebook.


This one is Emmanuelle's.  During our business training these came in very handy.

We stopped for coffee on the way and kerry and some of her team joined us so there were more goodies..........

I am going to finish this post by just saying I have the best job in the world and if you would like to feel the same please give me a call as I can help you make that change.

No comments:

Post a Comment