Tuesday 9 April 2013

Monday Class Cards

Hi there a bit later than I wanted but hey at least it's a post.

I have 15 minutes before I go and pick up Hannah from her weekly cheerleading practice so I best be fast....

My Monday class for this month fell on bank holiday Monday and I was joined by 12 lovely ladies, where we crafted and ate cake.  The cards we make here are simple and stylish and we also learn a technique.  This month it was the faux diamond technique.



This picture just about shows the sparkle.  You stamp your image in black stazon ( I used basic grey as its not so harsh) and then colour in your image using blender pens and ink from the pad lid.  Next cut out your image and then cover in versamark and dip into iridescent ice embossing powder and heat.  Take care not to over heat as the paper burns..

I used the easy events stamp set and the window framelits.  Some paper piercing and spritzing finish the card.

Our second card uses the hexagon embossing folder and a sentiment from petite pairs.



This card is so simple but versatile to any greeting.  Everyone was able to customise their own card as this stamp set has greetings for lots of different occasions.

Right must dash but will be back tomorrow X

No comments:

Post a Comment