Monday 8 April 2013

Back to School....

Good morning

It's all back to normal today.  I am on duty for the morning school run this week and have just got back in from the hairdressers via a little detour to tesco's.

My diary is out on the table and I have just made a coffee so it's full steam ahead.....  It is soooo long since I have posted and although I have sat down several times during the holidays  either my internet connection was too slow or blogger wasn't playing ball, so keep your fingers crossed that I can finish today's post.

I have lots to show you over the next few days.

Firstly  if you have children I hope you have survived the break, I really enjoyed it but it plays havoc with my work schedule (I am going to work on this for the next school break at the end of May).

Today I am going to share with you the 3d project and card we made at one of my classes last month.  Everyone did the Calypso Coral combo but the blue version was just the reverse side of the dsp.



The above is a little box that will fit some little note cards or 4 tea lights.  Kerry designed the box as our make and take project at the Malvern Craft Show earlier this year.



This is the matching card that we made.  Here is that postgage stamp punch and 1" square again.  The stamp set is Ciao Baby which works so well with the 7/8" scallop circle and the petite curly label punch which is now available for you to purchase, after it's success as a sale-a-bration freebie.  If you didn't manage to grab this during Jan/Feb/Mar give me a call to place your order.

Below is the other combination.



Right I am off to work with my diary now and finalise the projects for monthly training on Wednesday evening.  I aim to be back tomorrow with more to show.

Have a good day XX

No comments:

Post a Comment