Monday 29 April 2013

A card of thanks

Good morning

Are you feeling bright and refreshed after the weekend.  My plastering is all done yippee I cry so next job is painting......

I have had several parties this month and when I pack up everyone's order I like to pop in a little card to say thank you.  At my last party I had three orders for the stamp set I used in my demo, so I thought it would be a great idea to give a little more inspiration using the same stamp set.

I have gone for a blue theme as my original was cheerful and bright.  I will find the original and show you again.




I really like the Summer Silhouettes stamp set and have added some stamp butterflies and a greeting from Friendly Phrases.

My card base is Bashful Blue which is one of our retiring colours at the end of June so if you like it place an order before stocks run dry.  I added another shade of blue called Marina Mist.

Ladies and Norman I hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment