Tuesday 16 April 2013

My Birthday Girl

Hi

It's my baby's 12th birthday today. so crafting is on hold for the day as I have to keep everywhere tidy! lots of visitors arriving for a  1 1/2hour window before Hannah has cheer practice.

We celebrated as a family on Saturday evening with a lovely meal out at a local pub we haven't tried before and the food was amazing as well as the service.  Then on Sunday the girls and I went to see The odd life of Timothy Green at the cinema, I have to say it was a bit of a tearjerker for me but a great film, so today she has gone off to school....after opening a few pressie's....so I thought I can't craft but I can do computer updates!!

Stampin' UP! have lots of news and I am going to spread this over a few days for you.

Firstly we are going to have a colour change from the 1st July when our new catalogue goes live


I have just watched our training video and seen some of the new colours they are lovely and its great that some of our favourite colours are returning.

All the retiring colours are available whilst stocks last so do make sure you place an order for any of your favourites.

Right I am off for a quick sandwich and to put the hoover over...back tomorrow X

No comments:

Post a Comment