Sunday 28 April 2013

The Sunday Chill....

Good morning

It's Sunday and after a busy week it would be lovely to relax.....but that's not quite the plan.

My husband and Hannah are upstairs plastering her bedroom.  We have had an ongoing project for several years upstairs and it's really hard as my husband is a builder and can do all the required work easily but just doesn't have the time so it's done in little bits....

I seem to be in the way so thought I would do a bit of catching up here, I have lots to show but don't seem to have photo's of everything yet.

Now just before I am summoned to provided refreshments let me share Hannah's birthday cake from earlier this month.  It was very yummy and needless to say it didn't last long!!!!




Tea and biscuits have been summoned so I am off......have a lovely Sunday with your families

No comments:

Post a Comment