Thursday 11 April 2013

Monthly Team Training

Hi

Last night was our monthly team training session, as well as crafting Kerry and I focus on any new business news and acknowledge our top 3 sales team members each month.

Well done to Trevor, Donna and Ruth in my team.

Here is the cad I sent them, I dusted off my clockworks stamp set again.



I love the midnight muse and gumball green colours here what do you think? 

We also made 2 lovely projects and we tried the spritzer and rubbing alcohol and re-inkers for dying the flowers and cardstock.

Here is the card


I just love the flower trim and dying the flowers with the spritzer is just one way of adding colour to them.

The box provided more fun.....the lid fitted half the box's but not the other half but I think we got there in the end.  thank you vicky..:)

 
 
These get togethers are for demo's only but if you are interested in finding out more about this business opportunity give me a call 01452 855231 and come along and join us next month to met with other liked minded people.

No comments:

Post a Comment