Thursday 18 April 2013

New Hostess Offer

Good Morning

Do you  ever wish you had more money to spend on Stampin’ Up! products? Consider it done.   I am your fairy godmother....................

If you have a party booked with me between now and the 20th May you could receive MORE free goodies from Stampin Up!



Any party with sales of £250 or more will qualify for an extra £25 of FREE goodies how fab is that?

Make you you get out your dairy and call me to book a date, I would so love to be able to order these wish list items for you.

and there's more....................so please read on

It’s a great time sign up to become a demonstrator!  if you sign up between now and the 30th May Stampin' UP! will give you an extra £25 of FREE GOODIES so you spend £99 on your starter kit and you will receive a whopping amount of £155 of product of your choice as well as £45 worth of business supplies to get you started.

I would love to have you join my team, call me to have a no obligation chat  01452 855231  It's your business, you run it how you wish and during hours to suit you, what could be better?


No comments:

Post a Comment