Thursday 2 May 2013

New product Line.....wow

Stampin' Up! have given us a wonderful product line called This and That.




Generally I am not a scrapbooker but this has me wanting to dip my toe in the water......

Until the 31st May you have the opportunity to purchase all 5 items in the series as a bundle offer which gives you a massive saving of 15% of the RRP.  The bundle cost is £29.24

The 5 series items are as follows

Epic Day This and That Journal
Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper
Remember This and That Rotary Stamp
Epic Day This and That Designer Stickers
Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape

If you click on the photo link to the right you can see the individual item prices.

I am going to be placing my order on Saturday and will be offering FREE postage to anyone who places an order with me between now and then.

Hannah has a french exchange student coming to stay in a few weeks so I think this will be a fab place to start my journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment