Friday 24 May 2013

Oh Hello

Good morning

I am trying to get back on track and ahead of myself before half term next week, as Hannah and I are going away for a few days.

Here are a couple more cards from my Monday Class



I love the colours here, Marina Mist and Cherry Cobbler, the base is River Rock which will be leaving us at the end of next month.

There is quite of lot of big shot work here, with the edgelit, embossing folders and dies, but an easy card to duplicate.  A bit if bling in the bottom corner just brings the card to life.

The second card uses some of the canvas sheets and pretty Amour Amour DSP.



I do hope that the doilies are carried over into the next catalogue they are just sooooo pretty.

The colour combination for this card is whisper white and primrose petals.

Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment