Wednesday 22 May 2013

Goodbye

Good morning

Yesterday we said goodbye to Chloe our French exchange student who has been staying with us for a week.  I am so soft as I had a tear in my eye when I dropped her off at school with Hannah yesterday, but she had become part of the family for the week and she and Hannah got on so well, there was lots of giggling and bantering going on at night....

During the week we have visited some local attractions.  Here are the girls at Bourton on the water on Sunday




Well life went back to normal last night as I ran my late Monday class for this month.  The date of the class fell on a bank holiday at the beginning of May and I decided to have the night off, and ran the class on the 12th May and also last night.

The technique we learnt was the whitewash technique.  I think most people bought the craft white ink refill and also the aqua painters if the didn't have them.




I love this technique and you will have seen it around blog land.....We used pretty in pink cardstock and regal rose ink which are 2 retiring colours so if you like them you need to order them before the 30th June.  Watch this space as I will be updating my blog with details of how you can start ordering online with me over the next few days, which will save you having to wait for a class or party to order.  This is very exciting news for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment