Sunday 30 January 2011

What a Raffle....

This was the raffle table that meet us when we arrived at quarterly training on Saturday. Trevor my downline was very lucky I think his numbers were drawn 3 times. Vicky had one number drawn and so did I. Being such a nice person I gave my prize to my sister as the hostess stamp set I chose, is not one of my favourites....she tells me I will learn to like it once she shows me some of the things she has made.

This was a fun part of the day and took quite a long time as well as the top five sales awards for the team in December. I remember Jane coming 1st and Kerry and I were also in there somewhere as well as another of the inkaholics i think? Sorry I can't remember. I received a real of ribbon for this.

Amanda is so generous to her team and lets be honest who doesn't like to receive presents.... ....

Tomorrow's post will show me with Michelle Last our NO 1 demonstrator of the year. Now you know I do like my picture taken with important people. Michelle even brought my copy of Quick Cards magazine which featured an article on Stampin' Up! convention 2010. Kerry Timms and I are pictured in the article and we had to autograph it for her.......................
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment