Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year

Happy new year to all who read my blog, past and current customers and friends. Did you all party and see the new year in? We had a curry and drinks with my sister and her family but were all in bed by 10pm. Soundly sleeping until the fireworks went off around midnight!!!!

I always find new year a bit of an anti-climax after Christmas, but I am raring to go in 2011 and hope for peace, happiness and good health for you all.

I have been busy this morning taking down the xmas decs and catching up on the washing piles!!! and am now enjoying a bit of peace and quiet. Paul is working, Matt is out and Alice has just taken Hannah into town shopping. Bliss..................

I am posting some of the lovely handmade cards we received this year, and then tomorrow will start with some projects made using the new sale-a-bration stamp sets. Remember to check your email box's today I have sent you all a copy of my latest newsletter. If you read my blog but are not on my mailing list just let me know at caroonstampin@googlemail.com and I will forward one to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment