Friday 28 January 2011

Quartely Team Meeting

Tomorrow brings a very early start as we leave for our quarterly team meeting in Hampshire. I have been busy all month preparing items for my inspiration table.

Amanda asked for volunteers to hold 4 inspiration tables. Each table has the theme of a sale-a-bration stamp set. Mine was sweet summer and this is way a lot of my posts this month feature that set.

I have made cards, scrap book pages and 3d projects showcasing this set. These will all be displayed on my table. I will then demo a project to groups of people before they move onto the next table.

I am a bit nervous as our number one demonstrator of the year will be there hosting another table.....

I will show you my project tomorrow as I don't want to spoil the surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment