Saturday 29 January 2011

On our Way


Oh my gosh....the alarm went off at 6am this morning, and then I try to be as quiet as I can so as not to wake the rest of the house..........now I always try to be quiet but Paul will confirm I am like an elephant on the stairs.
My down line Vicky is picking up eveyone from my house at seven ish. Georgina is collecting Trevor and Irene on her way.
We will have a fun packed day I know, and getting together with other SU demonstataors is great fun and very motivating. I will post some photos of the day next week for you to see the fun we have.
The photo above shows a pillow box stamped with sweet summer and shimmer paint. This is the project I will be showing during the day.
If you are thinking about becoming a demonstraaor and wonder what resources are available to help you on your journey, why not come along as a guest to our next meeting on the 9th April.
We also have team meeting at a local level once a month. For a no obligation chat please call me on 01452 855231.

No comments:

Post a Comment