Saturday 1 January 2011

Me with Michelle Last


Good Morning Ladies and Gents I can't believe we are at the 1st February already can you?

Well I am pictured above with Michelle Last she is the NO 1 Stampin' Up! demonstrator of the year. We were very lucky that she joined us last Saturday at Amanda's team training and I couldn't not have my photo taken with her. She was a lovely lady with a genuine passion for her business, team and customers.

I am crafting with a group of ladies this morning at a school in Stonehouse and then its onto Jane's house for some business training....Its a full day today as Hannah also has Pom Dance this evening. I usually sit and design my cards whilst waiting for her, I am sure some of the other parents must wonder what I am doing....with my pad and pencil and catalogue each week. I am looking forward to some crafting tomorrow morning before catching up with some friends at 1pm. I am really trying to follow my working hours this week and make the most of the time that I do have blocked out for crafting.

See you tomorrow when I will show you some of the lovely swaps I received at training. I hope they will inspire you to create...........
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment