Wednesday 19 January 2011

Little Miss Money Bags


This picture was taken a week ago on the rebuilt pier at Weston-Super-Mare. Hannah my youngest loves having pennies to spend on the slot machines. It can become addictive very quickly......We had a lovely day spending family time on the pier, taking a walk along the beach and of course eating out. (one of the best bits as I don't have to cook or wash up!!!!).
Some more pics of the day will follow. (I am saving some of them to use in my new SCRAP BOOKING class that starts in March).
I have decided for 2011 I want to try my hand at scrap booking. I have been inspired by the lovely layouts Kerry Timms has done and also Rosie Radcliffe. Would you like to join me in recording some of your family memories? Contact me in the usual way and I will give you all the details you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment