Tuesday 18 January 2011

Side Step Card (BLISS)


Over the weekend I was saying to my sister that I wanted to have a go at a side step card, especially after seeing a lovely one on Jane's blog http://haveagostampin.blogspot.com .
This is my first attempt its not quite right but I am pretty pleased with the result. I just need a bit more practice.......before I give this to my ladies in February to make at class....
I have used the Bliss stamp set and some left over DSP from Greenhouse Gala. My colour combo was again inspired from the colour coach. Baja Breeze, More Mustard and Cherry cobbler.
The middle panel of butterflies have been stamped in Baja Breeze and then one extra has been hand cut and raised on a dimensional. A tread of very vanilla ribbon is tied along the top and knotted.

No comments:

Post a Comment