Saturday 8 January 2011

More sweeet summer.......


This card uses night of navy, so saffron and poppy parade. It just looks yummy together.....The card is a simple layout of layers, a bit of punching, colouring in and a touch of bling using the rhinestone gems.
Next week I hope to show some samples using the other two free stamp sets that you can earn, I am hoping to borrow them from my downline Vicky. The new year period brought costly car repairs for me and I am watching my pennies and not purchasing from my wish list. (OMG it is soooooooo hard but I am being sensible :(((
Have a good weekend we are off cheerleading this afternoon. Hannah has really missed it over the christmas break and then on Sunday weather permitting we may visit the seaside for a walk along the beach and fish and chips.............Plan B if its wet is an indoor play area and hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment