Saturday 9 February 2013

Quarterly Training Event

Good morning on this wet and deary Saturday....all is quiet here.  Alice said last night that she was going to spend the day with me but has yet to surface!!!!Paul left at 7am after our new addition woke him just after 6am.  We are really struggling with Shayna as she wakes so early and just cries until you go and get her from her bed in the kitchen, once she is with you she just curls up and goes back to sleep but the problem is she snores!!!!!!!!!!!!!! badly so we decided to do the put back technique that you do with babies, I think we are going to have a stressful week and tiring week.  If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you.

Now let me show you the projects I made last week for mine and Kerry's team at training and also my general swap.

Here is my matching card and box.  I have used the colour combo wisteria wonder and lucky limeade.  The greetings come from two of our sale-a-bration sets Pretty Petites and Blooming Marvellous.  Can you spot a few items from our new spring catalogue?  The ribbon and itty bitty butterfly punch.


 
 

Here is my general swap

 
 
I just love this colour combo....crumb cake and rich razzleberry.  The dsp is from the FREE sale-a-bration papers and the little rose is from the new flower trim and I coloured it using the reinker and water.  If you dry them carefully using the heat gun they harden.  You can also colour using an inkpad and dauber.
 
 
Next time I will show you the gifts I took along for Kerry and Donna. 

No comments:

Post a Comment