Tuesday 19 February 2013

A Romantic Box Card

Good Morning all

Today I am going to show you the box card we made.


 
 
We used one of my favourite colour combo's here Pool Party and Rose Red.  The instructions can be found here for the box.  Many thanks to Dawn for her inspiration yet again and simple and easy to understand tutorials
 
 
 
This box is made so easily with the simply scored board and diagonal plate.  I have heat embossed with the new Pool party embossing powder and the greeting comes from Amazing Family which can be found in the spring mini along with these gorgeous papers called More Amore.
 
 
The Class where I taught these two cards is on the second Friday of each month at Chapel Hay Methodist Church in Churchdown and runs from 7.30-9.30pm.  We would love to welcome new members to this small class so if you would like to join us please get in tough with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment