Monday 18 February 2013

A Masculine Tent Card


Good Morning  is the sun shining with you? it is here although it is a tad cold.  My girls are both back at school and college this morning so it is just me and the dog who is snoring in her basket.

Last week Shayna was much better at sleeping through the night now we need to train Hannah to sleep past 7am in the school holidays!!!

Yesterday we went for a lovely walk in the Forest of Dean with the dog the sun was out and it was a great way to end the holidays especially the hot chocolates and cake after.

This morning I am off to see a lovely lady who is interested in becoming a demonstrator but first I thought I would sit and schedule a few posts for this week.

Earlier this month we made a tent card and a box card at one of my classes.

Here is the tent card.




My colour combo was Night of Navy and Cajun Craze.  The papers were from Parkers Patterns which is in the spring mini catalogue.  I used the Forever Young stamp set for this card. The image was stamped in Early Espresso ink and then the clock face was stamped again in versamark and heat embossed using the early espresso embossing powder and then hand cut and layered on dimensionals .  The ribbon is the denim jean ribbon.

The corners were notched out using the 1/4" circle punch and some mini brads finish the look, with a little bit of spritzing.

I hope you like my masculine card.  I find these sooooo hard to do as I am into pretty cards.

Back in the morning with my box card to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment