Wednesday 27 February 2013

My Forest Ladies

Good Morning

This afternoon I am off to Coleford to visit my group of ladies....we have missed the last couple of month's classes as we had Christmas in December, and snow in January but we are going to have a class today!!!

I think I am safe in showing you their projects....we learn a technique at this class and then make two cards using the technique one male and one female version.

Today we are learning the babywipe technique.  We use a babywipe and some bottles of reinker so make our own inkpad.

Here is our female version.



Doesn't the butterfly look stunning with it's mixed colours.

and the male version



Two very different cards using the same technique.  If you would like to learn more about this technique give me a call and perhaps I can show you and your friends at a party and you can create your own version of one of these cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment