Wednesday 20 February 2013

February Monthly Training Projects

Good Morning it's cold but the sun is shining.  I am looking forward to walking with my Friend this morning.

Here she is now do you think she looks like she wants to go walkies?





Last Wednesday was Kerry and my monthly training session at Quedgeley.  It was my turn this month to design the projects, and after a hectic day I managed to arrive minus 1 or 2 items but as ever we were able to improvise.

Thank you to everyone who gave up their evening and came, it is great being able to catch up with one another and share our ideas and passion of all things crafty.

Here is the card I designed, lots of elements but an adaptable card that could be made very simple.



The colour combination for this card came from my trusted colour coach.  What would I ever do without it.  Have a look on page 151 of the main catalogue for details. At £13.50 it is fantastic value for money and saves me soooooo much time phaffing with colours.

The fishtail banners are from Beyond Plaid and I just hand cut the lines into 4.  Can you spot the new dolilles and the itty bitty butterfly punch.  This is my favourite style of card I hope everyone liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment