Wednesday 13 February 2013

My Monday Class

Good Morning

Last week was busy with two classes for me, so Today I am going to show you two of the cards we made.

My Monday class is held on the first Monday of each month and we learn a new technique and make 4 cards.  Please check the classes tab at the top of my blog for more details.

The technique we tried was the embossed velum one.  I had demonstrated this at my workshops in January and everyone was keen to have a go.



Our image was stamped in versamark and then heat embossed with white embossing powder onto velum cardstock.  You then turn the image over and colour in the back using a padded mat and a stylus.  We used the scoring tool stylus.  We then mounted this onto white cardstock and framed it with summerfruit.  The greeting and dsp come from the sale-a-bration products.

Our second card is using another sale-a-bration set called Feeling Sentimental



Remember all you need to do to receive one of these FREE sets is place an order of £45 between now and the 22nd March and tell me which one you would like.

Next time I will show you my last two cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment