Tuesday 1 May 2012

New Summer Mini launches today.......

It's so exciting our new Summer Mini Catalogue launches today......... We have some lovely accessories for the big shot and the long awaited Simply scored Scoring tool and the diagional plate which means you can make envelopes!!!! There are stamp sets and new papers and ribbons for you as well. Over the coming weeks you will see lots of samples made using all the new products.
We also have some changes to our started kits!!!! please pop back tomorrow and I will tell you more. (there is so much I want to tell you! but I am going to try and spead it out a little bit so that you have time to digest!) A much needed coffee is required now that I have worked my way around the new blogger! system without help from my sister......A chocolate biscuit woule be nice too but I am following slimming world at the mo and want to fit into a lovely dress in November at our annual convention so maybe I will have an apple instead. See you tomorrow X

No comments:

Post a Comment