Wednesday 9 May 2012

baby Wipe Technique samples

Remember me posting about our recent Ragional Training Event in Reading?.....well here is a photo of the samples I made and demonstrated on the day. This is the card....
This is the 3D project....
One the day I didn't added the ribbon and small tags, purely becuase of the time element. and lastly my 6 x 6 scrap box page....ahhhhh for some reason blogger won't update this photo!!!!! but I hope you get the idea. I just love the way the babywipe technique gives a muted colour palette...I have been demonstarting this technique at recent classes and workshops but if you have missed out and would like to know more please get in touch. I am off to cheerleading shortly for a mid week practice! Hannah has joined the stunt squad so need to go and fill my flask and pack some slimming goodies for me :) Tomorrow brings my eldest Daughter Alice's 18th Birthday so I am sure things will be a bit hectic here first thing but I have the birthday cake and presents are packed and ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment