Monday 7 May 2012

The new priced Starter KIt only £99

From the 1st May Stampin'UP! have changed the makeup and price of the starter kit. The new kit costs £99 and is fully customisable with any items from current catalogues, you can choose £130 of products and yes that does mean you can pick items from the Stampin’ Up! UK Summer Mini too ! You will also recieve a business kit worth £45 that will help you get started with your business. Of course if you join my team you also get me to help support and guide you during your Stampin’ Up! journey! If you would like to talk about this fabulous opportunity the best thing to do is call me 01452 855231 and we can have a chat, I can answer all your questions. So that is fabulous right……..okay there is even better news, if you join Stampin’ Up! during May 2012 you will receive a FREE convention place which normally costs £149. You will be able to attend the Stampin’ Up! European convention in Mainz, Germany on 2-3rd November 2012. You will need to pay for your travel and accomodation to the event but your entry fee is paid. I would love you to join me and my team in Germany this year for convention it is an amazing event where you will meet friends and many inspirational people, including co-founder Shelli Gardner.

No comments:

Post a Comment