Monday 21 May 2012

Monday Class for May

I am waving Hannah off at 11am as she is off on her residential trip with school today and then I have a class this evening. My Monday class is delayed this month due to bank holiday getting in the way earlier on this month! We are learning the rolled Marble technique tonight and making 4 cards. Here is a sneak peek at one of tonights cards.
I love the simplicity of this card. The colours are very vanilla and pool party and I have added the new attic boutique dsp from the summer mini. The greeting comes from happiest Birthday Wishes which is a hostess set. The small flowers are punched from the itty bitty set and a samll pearl is added in the centre of each. I have used the spritzer tool and the pool party maker pen over the whole image.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty Caroline. I love the use of the itty bitty flowers - gorgeous. X

    ReplyDelete